Contract monitoring and control are all about supporting the administrative process of managing contracts within your organization. In addition, of course also the physical and digital management of contracts, so that the right information is available at the right time and in the right place.
ContractSoft supports you with:
- Providing information about contracts;
- Providing insight into current (framework) agreements that can be used within the organization;
- The identification of project timeframe(s), warranty terms and price revisions;
- Giving insight into the number and types of contracted suppliers in various departments within your organization.
Implementing ContractSoft enables you to increase the quality of your service, as well as realizing cost savings through, for example:
- Preventing incorrect payments of invoices where no contract is in place or when they have expired;
- Preventing contracts from being tacitly renewed;
- Preventing contracts from being indexed uncontrolled;
- Ensuring that contracts for which the service is no longer used are nevertheless extended.
ContractSoft supports the following methods for organizing your purchasing process:
Contract monitoring is centralized within your organization.
Contract monitoring is decentralized throughout the departments in your organization.
Contract monitoring is coordinated by the Purchasing department, which means the Purchasing department is responsible for entering the contracts.
Contract monitoring is coordinated by the Purchasing department, which means the Purchasing department is responsible for the registration of contracts that override the departments. The departments within your organization are responsible for their “own” contracts.
ContractSoft supports the roles, tasks and responsibilities in contract monitoring in a flexible way. We often see the following roles at organizations:
Contract Owner, Purchasing Advisor, Controller, Contract Manager, Contract Administrator, Legal advisor and Application Manager